maandag 16 maart 2009

I've been spoiled


I've been spoiled the last two weeks, I had 3 packages in my mailbox. The first package was from Kris. I sent her a few weeks ago a package because her package went missing after the secret angel swap from Hugs'n kisses. She taught it was so nice a me, so we had a private swap.







There was another angel who hadn't recieve anything from her swappartner and that was Angelina. She love it what I made for her ( a pincushion with 3 rose-pins).








She was so pleased with it that she send me this little angel. Isn't she cute.



This is my first finish for March. Is country calender BOM, I make of evey month a little quilt to hang it on this calender. Today I hope to finish my Quilters blessing.












A few months ago I joined the PIF from Simone, this weekend arrived part 1 of the PIF. You make me very curious, Simone. She knows I collect pincushions, so she made me this fantastic pincushion and scissorfob. Don't you just love that flowerbutton!


Because I have commit to Simone's PIF, am I also looking for 3 ladies who will commit to my PIF. There has commit one lady to my PIF, Wendy. Will the other lady (Crocketquilt) please e-mail me.


Groetjes



Mai

5 opmerkingen:

Cybele's patch zei

Wat heb je mooie cadeautjes gekregen. Je mini quiltje is ook heel leuk geworden en je kalender is helemaal te gek!

Suzie zei

Such lovely packages! A pretty bag, sweet pincushions and a little angel! A cup of tea and these goodies make anyone feels special!

Simone de Klerk zei

Wat leuk, al die pakketjes die je met de post gekregen hebt. En je tulpen zijn ook erg mooi geworden. Heel vrolijk.
Je little angel is erg schattig (O:

Sew Useful Designs zei

Hi Mai, what beautiful gifts - you are a lucky lady! :-) I hope that the rest of your week is equally as good to you!
Vikki :-)

carina in sweden zei

ooh so cute angel / I love angels