woensdag 25 februari 2009

I'm still here

I have neglected my blog, but not my quilting. I have been busy and finished some projects. I have finished my sewing suitcase, the binding was very hard to attach, but I did it anyway.







The handbag I had to made finish for a friend. It's almost like my Mai flower bag, I only made 1 flower. I really like the colors. My friend was very happy with her bag and I was happy because she liked it.



For the first time I made a zipper guesset. I was very pleased how it turned out.


A few weeks ago did Suzie have a give away, I didn't win. But Suzie and I had a little swap of our own. This what I got from her.


If you want to know what I send her go over to her blog. We both love and collect pincushions. It was fun and very nice to do. Maybe we have a bigger pincushionswap in the future, who knows.....

I was infected by two bloggers Simone and Jossie with these 2 BOM's the first is Wonky Houses and the second is Verandah vieuws. Simone and Jossie are making the Verandah vieuw BOm and Simone mentioned the Wonky houses on her blog. I will start to make them after I finished my Leanne's house BOM. I only have to attach the binding, the tunnel and the label. I want to finish this month so I can add it to my OPAM-list.

Keep stitching and quilting

Groetjes

Mai

9 opmerkingen:

Stina zei

Love your sewing suitcase... it looks fantastic...and so is your bag too.. and I have seen the little pincushion you made for Suzie...love it!! :o)

Suzie zei

Your sewing suitcase turned out so perfect! I love the stitcheries! Is it a needle holder inside?

Wendy zei

Your sewing case is wonderful! Nice and roomy and just perfect for taking along with you to work on projects. Wendy

Cybele's patch zei

Wat ben je lekker bezig geweest Mai. Je naaikoffertje is geweldig. Het speldenkussentje dat je hebt gekregen ziet er ook erg leuk uit. Ben ook heel benieuwd naar je stitcheries.

Anita (Sniet) zei

Je quilt is prachtig geworden. Staat bij mij op WIM. En je quilttas is echt super. Vast een eigen ontwerp. Wat een handige quilthulp, lekker alles bij elkaar.

Groetjes Anita

Simone de Klerk zei

Wat een mooi naaikoffertje! De pin cushion swap is ook erg leuk. Succes met je stitcheries!

limpingalong zei

I love your sewing case! What a wonderful gift it would make.

Willie zei

Marie-Jozé ,Je Leanné's House vind ik heel mooi, fantastisch mooi vind ik je naaikoffertje ,komt het idee van je zelf.
Gr Willie

CONNY zei

Hoi Mai,

ik de tas echt super mooi! Het zou leuk zijn om hem zelf ook te kunnen naaien. Kan ik ook via jou het patroon krijgen? Naar een bericht van jou kijk ik uit.

Groetjes en een fijn weekend,
Conny