To do list:
1. Finish 10 bags
2. Finish Leanne's house BOM
3. Finish Quilters blessings
4. Finish 3 pincushions.
5. Finish a bed quilt (2.50mx 2.50 m)
6. Finish a droomdekentje (this is a blanket for sick childeren, I'm making this with 2 quiltingfriends)
7. Make a wallet
8. Find 3 ladies who want to join my PIF.
9. Finish a present for the 3 ladies who joined my PIF.
10. Making something nice for my dear friend who will get a certain age.
11. Finish 2 stitchery from Tilda.
12. Finish a quilt with a Beagle
13. Make teh Faith, love and hope quilt designed by Mckenna Ryan
14. Make the Country calender bom. It's a free BOM, go over to her website it's really nice.
15. Make the Guute's designes Mystery 2009 Guute has a mystery BOM which she will place on her blog every 15th of the month. Go check it out.
I also joined several give away which is hosted by Debi, click on the snowflake in the sidebar, it will re-direct you to this blog. There are about 60 blogger who are hosting a give away.
Groetjes and happy Whisping
4 uur geleden