zaterdag 24 januari 2009

My first tag/award





I've been tagged by Simone


This is a very cool Portuguese Award and it means that this blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. Proximidade translated to English means vicinity, or neighbourhood. I started blogging recently, but in this schort time I have been making a few dear blogging-friends. This feels very nice. Everytime a hear from my blogging-friends it makes me smile. Also when I get comments from al over the world, it makes the world smaller and little bite better. By blogging I hope to improve my english.

The meaning of this award:
This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .
They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog. Because I don't blog that long, I don't know yet who I should pass this award to. Simone had a great solution, which I can relate to. So go over there.


Now 8 facts about me:


1. I started quilting 9 years ago after I visted a amish town in the U.S.A. I saw much beautiful quilts and fell in love with quilting.

2. I'm grumpy in the morning, you have to leave me alone for a hour in the morning.

3. My favorite colours ares lime and pink.

4. I don't drink coffee or alcohol.

5. My favorite flower is a rose.

6. I like to read the books from Jennifer Chiaverini and Nicci French.

7. I'm married with a firefighter for 17 years and have a 10 year old son ( who is in love right now).

8. I love chocolate, but I don't like bitter chocolate.

Groetjes

Mai


3 opmerkingen:

evonne zei

Hello Mai, looks like we have a few things in common.... favourite colours, favourite flower and we both love chocolate!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Best Wishes, Evonne xx

Simone de Klerk zei

Leuk, 8 feiten over je te lezen! Toch een bijzondere manier om mensen te leren kennen.
Alvast een fijne week!

Cybele's patch zei

Gefeliciteerd met je award. En inderdaad zo leren we je weer iets beter kennen.